Pageviews l

Sunday 10 March 2019

Spring Forward

Happy Sunday everyone! Well, Daylight Saving Time has begun and is here to stay for the next eight months or so. The longer and brighter days have arrived and it makes me feel good.

This past week was good, a bit cold but that sunshine was out pretty well every day. Yesterday was a particularly nice day. I took Cooper and Spicy out for a walk, then came home and sat on the bench in the backyard. Russell joined us. It was nice to just feel the sun on our faces.

Russell is doing really good. His physiotherapy sessions are tough but make a difference. He goes up and down the stairs no problem, and can carry a laundry basket while doing so. That's progress! Last Wednesday, we went to the surgeon's office for the follow-up appointment, only to be told that the doc had an emergency and couldn't make the appointment. It's been rescheduled to this coming Wednesday. No big deal.

On Tuesday, Cooper and I had our weekly Fun Obedience Class. He so loves those classes, so do I. On Wednesday, Russell and I decided to move up our departure for Barbados by a couple of days. We are really "itchy" to go. In a matter of minutes, I changed our plane tickets and even called the hotel in Barbados directly to make sure they could accommodate us. Everything is set, just a little over four weeks now. On Thursday, Spicy and I visited the Maywood retirement residence and got to see Russell's aunt. We hadn't seen her for a bit so it was nice to see her.

This coming week is crazy busy with all kinds of appointments in addition to going to the gym and all.  I also have to deal with our income tax returns, as well as my parents' estate tax returns.  And, believe it or not, I will have my very first pedicure on Thursday! More about that in next week's blog.

That's it for my news, I wish you all a great week!


Russell, Spicy and Cooper...in the backyard
enjoying the sun

Tongues out please and sure enough...
Cooper and Spicy hit it on cue.

Now...hold still for a photo,
Cooper and Spicy are such posers.

Spicy on a dog therapy visit to the Maywood, loved
to sit on auntie Lorraine lap. The ladies loved their time with us.


1 comment:

  1. Cooper and Spicy are both so photogenic. They always looks perfectly groomed. Kudos to you and Russell, great grooming.

    ReplyDelete