Pageviews l

Monday 23 August 2021

Stinking hot!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend despite the extreme heat for many of us. This morning, I read that the Old Farmer's Almanac is predicting Quebec will be in for a very cold Christmas followed by a warm New Year's Eve. I had to laugh 😂

All is good with us. Last week was quiet and very hot. We didn't do too much, a few early morning walks with the pooches, I had a couple of workouts with Cooper as my workout buddy. Spicy was being groomed while I was sweating up a storm. 

We had friends over for lunch yesterday. It was nice to catch up. Despite the heat, we ate on the deck and it was very enjoyable. We are really noticing how the UV glass of our awning and the shades keep the heat out. We have literally had all our meals on the deck since the start of Spring. This should continue well into Fall.

We were contemplating going for a walk this morning but decided against it. It's just too hot. We had a good retrieve game with Coop & Spicy. I also did a few fun obedience routines with Cooper. I skipped my workout, just didn't feel like it. Instead, I turned the oven on (I know, crazy on a hot day), made a double batch of granola and roasted some eggplant for a mediterranean salad for dinner tonight. 

That's my blog for this week. I leave you with just a few random pics of our pooches. Have a good one and stay cool!


Constant companions...

So many toys to choose from...this time
Coop picked his old rat


My workout buddy...napping on the job!

Cooper found this cicada very 
interesting but the poor fellow was on
his last wings. 

Snug as a bug....Spicy loves her comfort

Deck time under the table for Spicy


2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your updates along with photos of the fur kids. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Call Girls in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete