Pageviews l

Sunday 29 August 2021

So long August!

Happy Sunday everyone! It's a cloudy day for us, hoping for some much needed rain later. Our grass is brownish and our planters look like the way they should at the end of a hot Summer. 

This past week was good and very hot. I think Wednesday was the worse day for us....too hot for me to even sit on the deck....that says a lot. Yesterday, the heat broke and I found myself wearing my leggings again! 

Yesterday, we celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary. Our celebration actually started on Friday, with lunch at our favorite restaurant in Pointe-Claire Village, Le Gourmand. The patio is beautiful and the food is delicious. It was very nice. 

Cooper & Spicy are doing well. They both have their Wellness Exam this coming Wednesday. It will be nice to be able to have the consultation in person with our vet. 

It's a very quiet Sunday for us. We had a morning play in the basement with our pooches. I created a maze with the cones and lots of fun was had. My friend Lillian and her Havanese Blu-Belle were supposed to come for a visit this afternoon but given the weather, we decided to do it later this week or next weekend. 

I made a shepherd's pie for dinner....my mom would say it's a Fall meal. Well, it is the end of August, so why not 😂Russell will play some guitar after lunch. I will watch my new favorite Netflix series, Downton Abbey. Hoping to finish season 2. I can't believe that I waited that long to watch it. I love everything about it....the actors, characters, costumes, music. It is so well done. 

That's my blog for today. I wish you all a great week. Labour Day weekend is upon us!


Limelight hydrangea in full bloom.

Spicy and Cooper on squirrel alert.

Cooper loves his dental chews.


Spicy enjoys the maze and even finds
 time to relax during the run.

Game time and some retrieve for Cooper and
Spicy.


Spicy loves to retrieve and then take up her
position on the mat ready for the next
round.


1 comment:

  1. Ann Duncan I love reading your blog and I watched the whole Downton Abbey series and the movie...also for your info there will be another one...I just don't know if they started filming yet. You can also visit the place should you ever be in England. I was sooo sad when the series ended...my kind of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete