Pageviews l

Sunday 15 August 2021

A quiet August Sunday

Hello everyone! We're enjoying another beautiful and peaceful Summer day. As I'm writing this blog, Russell is napping with Coop & Spicy. It seems to be a new ritual now, a nap after lunch. Nothing wrong with that. I'm on the deck, with the music on, my happy place.

This past week was good. We both had our physicals and both got a clean bill of health. Russell is due for a routine colonoscopy and I'm due for a bone density test. We will get those done in September. 

We had a few very hot days, one of them was actually quite stifling. We thought we would get rain or thunderstorms but nothing materialized. 

On Thursday, I went to Metro for some groceries and what did I see....Mums for sale! A sure sign that another season will be upon us before we know it. I bought a few to replace some planters that were done. It makes for some nice colour. 

The Montreal Ribfest is on this weekend, back after a year off due to COVID. Life is returning to normal, bit by bit.  I picked up some ribs for our Friday dinner. At the entrance, the volunteers made sure everyone used hand sanitizers. It was very well organized and the ribs were finger licking good 😋

Coop & Spicy are doing well. Spicy seems to really enjoy watching me workout. On Wednesday, I was doing some sumo squats with the kettle bell and each time I bent down in a squat, she licked my arm. She's such a funny girl. Of course, I had to stop and take a pic of her! 

That's my blog for today. I wish you all a wonderful week! 


A fine boulder along the lake side to sit on 
during our morning walk at Edgewater Park.

Fall must be around the corner...Mums!


My personal workout partner...Spicy!


Cooper loves his deck time and the vantage 
points it gives him to keep an eye on things










No comments:

Post a Comment