Pageviews l

Sunday 23 December 2018

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel!

So, this is it my friends, one more sleep before the big man in the red suit makes his appearance in our homes, all over the world!

We are as ready as we'll ever be. As a matter of fact, for the past three days, I found myself doing next to nothing in the afternoons. I am either really organized or there are things that I'm forgetting to do. I have a list of "things to do" tomorrow for our Christmas dinner but it seems so small....The one thing I didn't forget to do is thaw the bird. It's a big one this year, the biggest I have ever cooked, 22 pounds of yummy Butterball turkey. We will be six for dinner and one of my nephews has a big appetite. We should have lots of leftovers, for us and the pooches. Then, I will start all over again for New Year's Day. What can I say, we love turkey and I love cooking it.

Cooper and Spicy had their Christmas bath today. Our groomer did a wonderful job, as always. They both got a really cute Christmas bow, a first for Coop. Being a male and all, we don't bother with bows but we thought that this one suited him quite nicely. Their stockings are filled with a few toys and I will add a kangaroo tendon at the last minute. The plan is for them to open their stockings on Christmas morning, a tradition that we truly cherish.

Our weather is sunny, although a bit cold. That's OK, I will take sunshine and cold anytime over rain, as we had last week. For sure, it will be a green Christmas. Montreal hasn't had one of those in quite some time. Lots of sunshine for this coming week....and the days are getting longer. It's all good!

That's my blog for today, short and sweet. The four of us wish you a wonderful Christmas. May it be filled with joy, love and laughter.


Cooper and Spicy are wishing everyone a Merry Christmas
and a Happy Healthy New Year...woof...woof!

The pooches Christmas stockings are
placed with care under the downstairs
Christmas tree.

Cooper and Spicy can't wait to get into these...the video
camera will be rolling to capture it all!

Spicy and Cooper...fresh from the groomer
sporting their festive bows...thanks to Spawsys
and Kirsten.
The Duncan family Christmas photo - our tradition. Thanks
to Erika A. Photography for the lovely photo session.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas
and a very Happy & Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment