Pageviews l

Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from the three of us! I hope you are all having a great day and that the Easter Bunny was good to you.  We had my family over for lunch today.  It was nice to get together.  I include a photo that Russell took of my parents and I.  I couldn't resist putting the bunny ears on my mom's head.  I thought they looked cute on her.

This past week was a good one.  The highlight of our week was Cooper's graduation night.  He did really well.  We were both under a little bit of pressure....there was a judge watching our every move. But despite the added pressure, we took second place.  Russell was there to take it all in.  We were both so proud of our pooch.  Now that we have completed the two levels of Obedience, I can become a member of the Lakeshore Dog Training Association, which will happen in the Fall.  I look forward to continuing fun training with the Coop.

The weather this past week was pretty good. We got some yard work done on Friday. It's looking clean out there.  I'm always amazed at how you wake up one morning and the trees are just so full of buds. All we need now is more heat, a bit more rain and the trees will be popping.

Russell and I decided to take Easter Monday off....no gym for us tomorrow.  We look forward to a nice relaxing day. It may rain so maybe we'll watch a movie.

That's it for my blog this week. The rest of our day will be quiet. Not sure if we'll eat dinner, we're pretty full from lunch. Cooper, on the other hand, will be ready to eat at 5 pm sharp! Have a great week everyone!


Cooper wishes everyone Happy Easter!
James with his grandparents.
Sean with his grandparents.

Easter lunch with Mom, Dad and family. Mom
wears bunny ears well.




Cooper is totally focused on Anne as they work through the
program for Obedience Level 2 at LDTA.

Anne and Cooper took second place in the judged portion
of Obedience Level 2.

Anne celebrating with Cooper, one of the new graduates of
Level 2 Obedience. Congrats!

Pileated woodpeckers looking for breakfast
in our backyard.

Cooper enjoying some deck time, he really enjoys surveying his domain.



No comments:

Post a Comment