Pageviews l

Sunday 22 January 2017

January Blahs


Here we are, the second to last Sunday of January.  I'm not trying to wish my life away but I will be glad when this month is over.  For me,  January is the worst month of Winter.  It just seems to drag on and on regardless of the weather and I find it a bit depressing.   On the other hand, I love the month of February for many reasons. It is the month of Russell's birthday, Valentines Day and it usually brings a trip somewhere warm.... sixteen more sleeps and we're off to beautiful Barbados.  We are both very much looking forward to it,  more so this year than in the past years.  Oh and the Coop will be spending his vacation at Camp Talemaker.  He is looking forward to it! 

Other than suffering from the January blahs, all is good with us.  This past week was quiet. We didn't do much other than the usual trips to the gym and walks with the Coop.  We watched some TV,  a few movies and the US Presidential Inauguration.  All were good to watch, in their own way.  

Cooper is doing well.  I got him a few new toys.  I thought it was time to add a few to his collection. We've been having good retrieve games with him.  If you've ever wondered what the Coop looks like without a top knot, here's a photo.  Last Friday, I picked him up from the groomer where he had a bath and for some reason, they forgot to do his top knot.  Poor pooch, he couldn't see a thing when he walked through the house.  We couldn't resist taking a picture but I was quick to fix him up.  I usually do his top knot twice a day, more often if he does a lot of face planting.

Not much on the go for this coming week other than apparently a Winter Storm on Tuesday.  So, we may just have a snow day and watch more movies.  

That's it for my blog this week.  We have some football to watch later on.  I'm not a football fan but I do become one during the playoffs.  Hoping New England makes it to the Superbowl.  My brother will be coming over shortly to watch the games with us.  I hope you all have a great week.


Something has Cooper's full attention...a squirrel perhaps. 

Cooper travelling his paths in the backyard.

Cooper says who turned off the lights...
ooh that is right, I don't have my top knot.


No comments:

Post a Comment