Pageviews l

Sunday 6 November 2016

Fall back time!


Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.  It is a long day somehow, with the time change and all.  I get that we gain an extra hour of sleep but does anyone actually sleep that extra hour?  I was wide awake at 6 this morning and finally got out of bed at 6:40.  It was nice though to have all that daylight.  I just love the sunshine that we get in our kitchen in the morning!

What a beautiful day we're having, and a few very nice days on the horizon.  It's been a great Fall.  I just hope that Winter is as nice.  The three of us just came back from a nice walk along the waterfront in the Lachine area.  Some trees still have lots of leaves on and they smell wonderful.  A beauty of a day for sure.

This past week was good.  Halloween night came and went with about 50 kids trick or treating.  Coop managed the evening quite well.  Towards the end, I was rather generous with the candies.... I didn't want any leftovers.  Later in the week, we had my aunt's funeral service which was lovely.  Yesterday, Cooper and I had our second training class.  We did our homework and were prepared.  Cooper was a good boy for the most part.  He gets antsy while we wait for the instructor to explain the exercise so my challenge is to teach him patience.....having said this, Cooper takes after his human mommy in the patience department.  Perhaps I'm the one who needs to learn patience :-)))

Not much else is going on with us.  Time is just flying by and like everyone else, we will soon get ready for Christmas.  Even better, in three months today, we are off to Barbados for our Winter getaway.  Can't wait!

This coming week will finally bring a close to the US election, or so it seems.  Who knows what will happen on Tuesday night.  It promises to be a very interesting night on TV.

I leave you with only two photos, one that Russell took of the Coop and I during our walk today and one that I took after Cooper's grooming last week.  He was under the kitchen table and gave me a look that I thought was priceless.  I call this photo "Those Eyes".

In closing, we are sending positive thoughts to Darlah & Nathan and their beautiful Havanese Adele. She is expecting a litter any day now but is having complications and has been at the vet since yesterday.  We are following Darlah's blog and hope that all ends well for Adele and her litter.

Have a great week everyone!


Anne and Cooper in the leaves at
Summerlea Park in Lachine.

Cooper says who you looking at with 'those eyes' of his.



No comments:

Post a Comment