Pageviews l

Sunday 28 August 2016

On this day, in 1982....

Today is our 34th wedding anniversary.  I honestly don't know where the years went but they have been great.  Here's to many more years of happiness!

So, what are we doing today?  Well, it so happens that our good friends from Perth are coming to Montreal for a business meeting so they will drop by shortly. It will be nice to see them again.  Later on, Russell and I will enjoy a simple, casual dinner that will consist of good artisanal bread, cheeses and charcuterie, all from Quebec of course....oh, I almost forgot, and a nice bottle of wine to wash it all down.

This past week was great.  We had a lovely boat cruise on Wednesday night with wonderful company. It was also nice to rediscover the Old Montreal.  It was packed with tourists. That night, our Cooper had his first overnight at Chez Winston.  It went very well and I think his human parents were more anxious about it than he was.  We will do it again soon.  Coop is now quite familiar with Tracy and Winston's home.  That's a good thing.

On Thursday, my parents and I went to Longueuil to celebrate my aunt's 90th birthday.  I got to see my other aunt (both are my mom's sisters) and I also saw my uncle JC.  It was a wonderful family reunion. Russell and the Coop held down the fort in my absence.

It's a short blog today.  We just got back from our walk with Cooper and are waiting the arrival of our friends.  I leave you with just one special photo.  I hope you all have a great week, leading up to Labour Day Weekend.  Wow, that time of year already!



No comments:

Post a Comment