Pageviews l

Sunday 3 May 2015

A beautiful start to May

Happy Sunday everyone and a beautiful Sunday it is!

We got back from Montreal just a little while ago and we had a wonderful weekend. It was nice to see my parents again in the comfort of their new home.  They are happy and it shows.  With the weather being so nice, we were able to sit outside on their balcony. My mom and I did a bit of shopping on Saturday then we had lunch with my dad at the Willows Inn in Hudson.  While we were out, Russell had lunch with his aunt Lorraine and went to the cemetery to visit his mom and dad.  Last night, we had a family dinner with my sister Lynn, her two sons James and Sean and my brother Francois.  It was nice to get together again, it doesn't happen often.  We went to La Perle restaurant in the West Island, a szechuan and thai restaurant.  As you can see from the picture, we really didn't have enough food to eat....it was very yummy! Oh, I almost forgot...my parents got to try Terri's homemade blueberry jam that we brought all the way from Huntsville and it made it through airport security.  It was delicious!

Cooper also had a great time away from us and continues to be smitten with the gals at Camp Talemaker, especially with Adele.  He is such a playboy!  I include two pictures that Darlah took this morning during a retrieve game.  Thanks to Darlah and Nathan for always taking such good care of our Coop when he visits.  I should add that when we picked him up at lunch time, we got the opportunity to meet the newest puppies, two litters born 6 and 7 weeks ago.  I was totally smitten by them.  One of them was licking my foot and using it as a teether.  Such cuteness beyond words!

So, here we are back home to amazing weather.  It's been a long time coming. More of it on the way this week!  The perennials are growing nicely.

This is a short blog as we want to enjoy the outside and play with the Coop...although he is quite "played out" I must say.  Then, we have a hockey game to watch at 6 tonight.  I sure hope the Habs win this one.

I'm including a few photos from this weekend.  My mom fell a few weeks ago, the reason why her face looks sort of discoloured..... I tried to cover the bruises with a special cream but it's not easy.  She looks beautiful anyway! I wish you all a wonderful week and enjoy this Summer weather!


Russell with auntie Lorraine a fav restaurant Pizza Romana.

Mom, Dad and I taking some sun on the balcony.

The whole gang at La Perle for a Pelletier family dinner.

Fetch - Adele on the fly and Coop in pursuit - she is his galpal!

Success...for Mr Coop!



No comments:

Post a Comment