Pageviews l

Sunday 19 March 2023

Goodbye Mr. Winter!

Hello everyone and happy last Sunday of Winter! Russell and I were reflecting this morning on how quickly the past few months went. We might have had more snow than last year but it seemed like an easy Winter somehow. Happy that it's over just the same and we welcome Spring with open arms 🌷🌸🌼 

Today is a mainly cloudy day and we just had a brief snow squall mixed with sun. We were getting ready to go for a walk when the snow flakes started flying. A good excuse to stay home and enjoy a totally relaxing day. 

This past week was good. Russell met with his orthopedic surgeon and ended up getting a Cingal shot in his knee. So far so good. My knee is still responding very well to the Glucosamine & Chondroitin that I take three times a day. I'm pretty happy about that. As for my jaw, that too seems to have resolved itself after some physio treatments. 

I had lunch with my brother on Thursday to celebrate his birthday. It was nice to see him and take the time to chat. On Friday, Paul & Marie came over for a wee St-Paddy's celebration. We had a great time and some good laughs were had by all.

Our snow is melting rapidly. It is the time of year though where the backyard paths are down to a thin layer of snow and it gets quite icy overnight. Thank goodness for our crampons. We had some grass showing last week...Miss Spicy wasn't happy about that so Russell threw some snow over the grass patches. The things we do to please our little princess. Cooper is happy no matter what the conditions are as long as he can sniff around and look for rabbit M&Ms πŸ˜‚

Yesterday, I made my yearly Dublin Coddle for Russell (Irish stew with sausages, onions and potatoes) . It cooked in the oven for 5 hours at low heat. Russell said it was the best ever. I froze some this morning and he will have more tomorrow night. I made myself some salmon πŸ˜‹

That's about it for our little news. Not much on the go this coming week. Have a great one everyone!


Spicy and Cooper loving me up
in the TV room last night,
who can resist!


A quiet moment with Spicy,
she is such a sweetheart


Cooper watching something boring on TV


Spicy basking in the afternoon sunshine.


Cooper always has a smile and 
wants to know... how are you all doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment