Pageviews l

Sunday 26 February 2023

Goodbye February!

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! It's a cloudy day with a few sprinkles of snow. It is warmer than it has been in the past few days. We didn't get the snow storm that we were supposed to get last Thursday, we had colder weather instead. It was nice not to have to shovel for a change.

This past week was good and we didn't do much other than attend to some appointments that Russell and I had. We didn't walk at all with the pooches. It was too cold. We don't handle cold as well as we used to...must be because of this thing called ageism 😂

We leave for Italy in 8 weeks tomorrow. Russell is basically packed...as in he knows what he will bring.  He got himself two new pairs of jeans from Mott & Bow, online. If you haven't heard of Mott & Bow, check them out. Their jeans fit like a glove and are very nice. Excellent quality at a reasonable price. He also has those Merino T-Shirts that I got him for his birthday and two casual linen jackets. Add to that a pair of shorts, one bathing suit, socks and undies, he's good to go! As for me, I haven't got a clue what I will bring. This will not be a beach type vacation so our packing is different. The weather should be sunny and with temps around low to mid 20 C. I did buy myself a cute maxi frilly kind of dress from a boutique in Pointe-Claire village called Artizan. I like it so much that I might get another one in a different colour. Other than, I have to figure out what else to bring. I keep telling Russell that I still have lots of time.....I've always worked best under pressure!

Our pooches are doing wonderful. The other day, they saw a rabbit in our neighbour's backyard. There was a stare down going on between them for quite some time. It was funny to watch. Other than daily grooming, Russell cut their nails last week. I spent a bit of time with Spicy, removing a few tiny knots that she had near her dewclaws and combing her belly. She is so cooperative, lays on her back and doesn't wiggle. Russell took a photo of her after I was done...can't really tell where her head is.

That's my blog for today. I had a busy morning in the kitchen, prepping some meals for the week. After lunch, I will watch all the HABS post game interviews from last night. They lost to Ottawa but won two games last week...good enough for me!

Have a great week everyone! See you again in March!


Cooper and Spicy enjoy a chew and lounging
on our bed this morning!

Be very, very quiet, I think I see a rabbit...I did
see a rabbit, I did see a rabbit!


Cooper says, nope - no rabbits 
over here!


Can you tell where Spicy's 
head is? I just finished combing
her belly while she was on my
lap.


Snuffling in the basement doggie playroom...the 
newly designed maze ready for action.


The pre-dinner stare down...these two have 
built-in timers for events like dinner and treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment