Pageviews l

Sunday 19 February 2023

Just another February Sunday

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday! It's cloudy, mild and the snow is evaporating quite fast....making room for what we might get later this week. 

This past week was good. We had a few bright, sunny days, with a bluebird kind of sky, lovely for walks with the pooches. They haven't worn booties yet this year as we tend to walk at the park where the snow is nicely packed. The scenery is quite nice down by the lake.

Russell and I had lunch out on Valentines Day. We went to Le Gourmand Restaurant in Pointe-Claire Village. It is a lovely place with quite a bit of history. It dates back to 1845, at the time just a house. It became a restaurant in 1985. Field stone and rustic wood make this place quite cozy and charming. It was packed with people of all ages. The food was delicious. 

My jaw is slowly getting back to normal. I had another physio treatment last week and I have daily exercises to do. It's a process that takes time. Patience is not in my DNA so I just go with the flow.

It's only 7:50 am. We've been up since 6, along with the cardinals. Cooper had his breakfast, Miss Spicy will get hers after I write my blog. She doesn't like to eat early in the morning but come dinner time, she's the first one to line up for food! My brother is coming for lunch today. I made a carrot and ginger soup yesterday, should be yummy. 

This coming week is a bit busy with appointments. Russell has an osteo treatment tomorrow morning. He will get his second shot of Shingles vaccine on Tuesday. I have a pedicure on Wednesday. Then maybe snow on Thursday. And just like that, February will be almost over!

I leave you with random photos taken this week. Have a great one and Happy Family Day to those who celebrate!


This 70 plus year old weeping willow
at Edgewater Park stands majestically
with a bluebird sky above. 


The Duo patiently supervising me as 
I fill the snuffle matt.


Snuffling in the living room, they are totally
obsessed with this activity.


Who wants a salad, a snuffle salad bowl!


Spicy on the lookout.


The a-mazing Duo on the course!




No comments:

Post a Comment