Pageviews l

Sunday 25 September 2022

Blu-Belle is in the house!

Happy Sunday everyone! It's a cloudy, warmish day for us. We woke up to the most beautiful sunrise. I grabbed my phone quickly and was able to capture it. I love those pink skies!

All is good with us. Our week started with an incredible amount of rain last Monday. At some point, our weather station was showing rain at the rate of 4.2 inch per hour. It literally was raining cats and dogs.

On Tuesday, Miss Blu-Belle came to our house for a visit while her human mommy is dealing with some health issues. She is still with us and will probably go home sometime this week. I've been sending Lillian numerous daily photos of her princess. Cooper & Spicy have been gracious hosts. We introduced BB to their routine, including the morning grooming, the 3 pm afternoon snack, the alfresco dinners on the deck and some snuffling games. As expected, it's been an adjustment for Blu-Belle. She is very sweet and has been going along with the flow. All three pooches are getting along just fine. 

I got the results of my knee x-rays and they are not bad at all. Bottom line, I have some osteoarthritis in both knees, worse in the left one. The good news is the joint space is preserved in both knees. I will get a consultation with an orthopedic surgeon to determine if I'm a candidate for either a cortisone or Synvisc injection. I will also start doing some physio exercises. I still have access to the exercise portal from our physiotherapy clinic from two years ago when my knee started acting up. It's all good. 

It's a short blog today. We're going to spend the rest of the day chilling. I will watch a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars, season 6. Russell will watch football. It's warm enough for me to be on the deck. I think that Blu-Belle and Cooper will join me. Spicy will stay in the TV room with her daddy. I leave you with some photos of the pooches taken last week, this morning's sunrise and a cool photo that Russell took of a spider web in our backyard.

Have a great week everyone, the last one of September! 


Spectacular Fall sunrise in our backyard 
this morning.

A busy spider tending to its web with some
early morning dew...he is stringing pearls.

Blu-Belle chilling on the back lawn looking
very majestic.

Three pooches ready to settle in and watch
some TV.


All lined up and ready to get snuffling!

Blu-Belle caught on to snuffling very 
quickly and is now a master at it.


I boiled some chicken & carrots for the pooches.
Now to lick the plates clean!

Blu-Belle at her post on backyard
watch...looking for squirrels.


4 comments: