Pageviews l

Sunday 2 October 2022

Hello October!

Happy Sunday everyone! It's a wonderful Fall day here in Beaconsfield. We are in for a nice stretch of gorgeous weather this week. This time of year can be so beautiful with all the colours that are starting to pop everywhere 🍂🍁

This morning, we drove Blu-Belle home and she got reunited with her human mommy after staying with us for 12 days. It was a bittersweet moment for us....a little sad to see her go and happy that she is back with Lillian once again. We wish Lillian a speedy recovery, no doubt BB will be of great comfort to her. She is a sweet dog. Cooper & Spicy are roaming around in the house as I'm typing this, wondering where Blu-Belle is. 

This past week was good. The three pooches kept us busy, in a good way. Blu-Belle got quickly accustomed to the 3 pm treat. One day, I found her leading the way to the pantry! We spent quite a bit of time on the deck despite a few rainy and cool days. Those deck days are not over yet, not by a long shot! Russell did a wonderful job at grooming BB while she stayed with us. He gave her a bath yesterday so she was all fluffy when she went home today. 

Tomorrow is voting day in Quebec. It will not be necessary to stay up late to find out who will win. We already know 😏

On Tuesday, Cooper has a follow up appointment with his internist, Dr. Javard. He will have to fast as we are doing a full workup. Fingers crossed for overall good results.

I will start my physio exercises for my knee this week. I reviewed them all the other day (step 1) so I know what to do.....I just have get started (step 2).  I also have a date for my routine colonoscopy, November 3. Can't wait for that!

That's my blog for today. I leave you with a few photos of the three amigos and one taken during one of our walks. The colours by the lake are starting to be really nice. Have a great week everyone!


The rudbeckias have given us another year of 
wonderful bright color and now they fade
into Fall.

Blu-Belle loved to explore the 
backyard with Cooper.


The three amigos waiting patiently for the 
3 o'clock crunchy treat.

Cooper is the leader of the pack but
the ladies - Spicy & Blu-Belle
 rule the roost.

Spicy and Blu-Belle ready for 
some quality deck time.

Fall colours beginning to pop on Lake
St. Louis.


No comments:

Post a Comment