Pageviews l

Sunday 4 July 2021

A sunny July 4th

Happy Sunday to all! To my American friends, I wish you a fun and safe holiday! To my friend Lillian, we hope you're having a wonderful birthday!

Although today is not a holiday for us Canadians, it is a day to remember for Russell and I...we had my brother and nephews over for lunch and for the first time since Christmas 2019, we shared a meal around the same table, on the deck, as opposed to being two meters apart on the grass. Russell also took our nephews inside the house to show them his guitars...another first since the start of the pandemic...people in our house 😂  I know for some this may sound crazy but what can I say other than things are so much brighter than they were at this time last year and for that we are grateful. Kudos to my nephews for getting their second shot in a week or so. 

This past week was good although we had a couple of extremely hot days, not as hot as out West, but it was too hot for me to sit out. So we spent those days in the house and just chilled. Then, we had a cool day on Friday to the point that I wore my long sleeve top outside. 

Our pooches are doing well. They didn't have as many walks due to the heat but we kept them busy in the house. Just following us around is an exercise in itself for them 😆

Now, on the music front, we have Sonos music playing in our house and outside all day long. We have a couple of preferred 70's music stations that we listen to but on Tuesday, Russell found an "exclusive Abba" music station. We LOVE Abba so we've been indulging in their music for a few days now. It's wonderful 😊

That's my blog for today. Have a great week everyone! GO HABS GO tomorrow night...no matter the outcome, we are super proud of you for being the Canadian team to have made it to the Stanley Cup Finals! Stay well and safe!



Canada Day walk in the Park in Pointe Claire.

Spicy always take the time to smell
the flowers.


Cooper chilling after a few retrieves with his
old pal Mr. Lamb Chop.



Yucca in full bloom, very pretty
(we didn't plant it, it came
with the house).






No comments:

Post a Comment