Pageviews l

Sunday 18 July 2021

'Twas a "blah" week

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a nice Sunday. 

All is good with us although this past week felt blah...it happens sometimes.  Our weather was good for the most part. It's been a nice Summer so far, weather wise. Now that things seem better pandemic wise, we're toying with the idea of getting away sometime maybe in August or September, just for a few days, not far. Since Coop & Spicy would tag along, we would want to find a location with some nice outdoor space, trails, etc. Finding a dog friendly accommodation won't be an issue. We're thinking. 

Russell continues to strum along. He practices almost every day and enjoys it. He has calluses on his fingers now...he says it's a good thing. I continue to work out three times a week. It's part of my routine and I have the motivation. I don't miss the gym although I would totally feel safe going back to my previous studio. I just like the comfort of our home and not having to rush out the door to go to a class. I do miss the social interaction though. As the saying goes, you can't have it all. My choice. 

Our pooches are doing well. They both had a bath this morning. As always, Russell did a wonderful job. I captured a photo of Coop in the tub....he looks so skinny all wet. While they were being groomed, I cooked some food to add to their kibbles, boiled chicken and carrots. I now have a few packages of ground cooked meat in the freezer. We also bought a couple of "food enhancer" sprinkles (photo below). One of our pooches is a bit picky at times....guess which one? These littles sprinkles, along with microwaving kibbles in zero sodium broth, makes for the perfect meal (thanks again to Angela for this tip). 

It looks like the Coop and I will return to school in the Fall after a 17 month hiatus. It will be fun to see our friends again and get back into some Fun Obedience training.

That's my blog for today. Time to watch a few episodes of a new Netflix series that I found, Greenleaf. I am really enjoying this one, I didn't think I would at first. I leave you with some random shots taken last week. Have a great week everyone!


A breezy day for a walk and photo op in front of
the huge willow at Edgewater Park.

Sailing lessons on Lake St Louis, always fun to 
watch.


Cooper really does enjoy his bath
time...but he enjoys the treats 
more!


Queen of the Deck in her chair!


What is for dinner, I heard it is BYOB,
bring your own bone.


Cooper always has an eye on me,
this time while on the stationary bike.


A few quick training moves after  
morning grooming.


Everything tastes better with a few 'sprinkles',
wild salmon or chicken, your choice - let us
know next time you visit for a meal. These
are Spicy and Cooper approved.



1 comment:

  1. Where do you buy the ‘food enhancement’ salmon ? I think that Kona would love it.
    Thanks for sharing your photos. The pooches always look so happy.

    ReplyDelete