Pageviews l

Sunday 14 March 2021

One down, one to go

Happy Sunday everyone! What a great and memorable day it is, Russell just got back from having his first dose of the AZ vaccine! A bit ironic since Russell worked for Astra Zeneca for 14 years before he retired.  His next shot is already booked for July 4. I have to say that when my hubby sent me a PM to say it was done, I became very emotional. It is so exciting to finally be able to really see a light at the end of the tunnel. It's happening and it feels good. Our government opened up the vaccination to the 65+ people on Friday morning.  Minutes later, Russell went on the Clic-Sante site and booked his appointment. Time slots get booked up in the blink of an eye. I suspect my age group will open up in a few weeks....I will be ready! 

We had a good week and our weather was nice but on the cool side for a few days. We started our week walking on the lake by the shoreline but had to move to the trails by Friday as the ice on the lake started to break up. 

I've been enjoying my March Mayhem workouts. They are excellent, with just the right amount of intensity. Cooper & Spicy are also enjoying whatever is thrown at them. My next challenge is to teach them how to read....you think I'm crazy, right? Our friend, and dog trainer, Wanda posted a video on how to teach your dog to read. I started with the word "down". It's a bit of a process and it's not happening yet but I have no doubt that it will 😏Once the word "down" is solid, I will move to the word "sit".

Not much else is happening. We are looking forward to consistent warmer weather. Our snow is rapidly melting. I'm always amazed how quickly it evaporates. The days are truly longer and brighter, more so as of today with the time change. It's all good.

That's my blog for today. I wish you all a wonderful week. If you're celebrating St-Patrick's Day, have a good one. I will be making my Dublin Coddle!  Stay safe and healthy!


Cooper and Spicy are learning to read and this 
means no verbal or physical cues!

The ice is breaking up quickly on Lake St. Louis.



The appointment for the first jab for Russell!



No comments:

Post a Comment