Pageviews l

Sunday 23 February 2020

A Spring Day

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! What a beautiful day, Spring like, the birds are chirping, the sun is warm and it is mild out there! We went for a nice walk by the waterfront and the ice that was on the lake yesterday is now gone. So many people were out and about enjoying the wonderful weather. March is just around the corner, so is the time change. Wow, already!

This past week was good.  Russell had his one year visit with the knee surgeon. The prosthesis is looking the way it should. Next visit will be in a few years....seems so far away.

I continue to enjoy my new fitness studio. I do three classes a week. They are quite intense, so for now, three classes seem enough. As of today, I added a deep stretch yoga class to my routine. I went to my first class at 9 am this morning...my first EVER yoga class. I quite enjoyed it and I know that my body will be thanking me for it. I need to stretch so badly, you have no idea. I'm hoping this yoga thing will help. Namaste.

On Wednesday, I decided to make some dehydrated chicken strips for the pooches. They turned out quite nicely and they seem to like them as much as the ones we buy. We will try to convert to homemade over time.

Yesterday, after our walk, we settled in front of the TV and watched "A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood". What a beautiful movie. Truly inspiring and it will make you self reflect. Tom Hanks is superb in this movie, as always.

This coming week will be a bit busy. Spicy and I will visit the seniors, Coop will attend Fun Obedience class, they will both have a bath and we may get snow or rain. Other than that, it will be quiet.

That's my blog for today. I wish you all a great week!


Spicy and Cooper out for a walk by the lake.

The ice on Lake St. Louis has begun to break up. It was gone today.

Yum...homemade dehydrated chicken strips...
Spicy and Cooper approve.

Russell's bionic knee...one year post surgery and all is
looking good according to his surgeon. Also pain free!

Cooper trying to sneak a chew that was in "time
out" off of the ottoman.

The dynamic duo on a march to some spot to watch us
as we go about our daily life.

Sharing a blanket in the TV room...in separable...BFFs! 










No comments:

Post a Comment