Pageviews l

Sunday 8 December 2019

Prepping for Christmas

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! A cloudy day but it was brightened up by Auntie Lorraine's visit. She came over for lunch and we spent some good quality time with her. Cooper and Spicy were super excited to see her. She has a way with dogs, what can I say.

This past week was good. Our weather has been quite nice. We got a dusting of snow one day last week, that's about it. Rain is on the way for the next two days. Still not sure if we will have a white Christmas but I think yes.

We are slowly getting ready for Christmas. Yesterday, I finished all my baking. A good job done. I baked a little more than I was going to. That's the way it always is. Most of the baking is safely stored away in the freezer. We gave some to Auntie Lorraine today and I will bring a container to our last Fun Obedience Class on Tuesday. Russell's personal trainer also got to try some of the goodies. She loves them all!

Next on my list of "things to do" is to send a few Christmas cards. Then I will start thinking about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.....prepping the special meals for those two days. What to buy, what to cook, what I can do ahead of time....I'm all about being organized, what can I say. That's why I alway make a list, and always check it twice.

Our pooches are doing well and seem to be excited about Christmas. Last week, I dropped Cooper's stocking stuffer on the floor without realizing it. First thing I knew, I spotted Cooper running around with the toy in his mouth. Naughty boy! We got their Santa pics and are happy with them. They make for wonderful memories.

This coming Tuesday, Cooper and I will attend our last Fun Obedience Class before the Christmas break. It promises to be fun for the doggies and the humans.

Those are my little news. I wish you all a great week!


Spicy and Cooper brought us to visit with Santa at
the Pointe Claire Plaza - it was their first visit with him
 and they loved him!

Cooper and Spicy gave the Christmas tree
a quick inspection..it passed the sniff test.

Spicy and Cooper on the lookout for one of their many
cat friends who visit the backyard.

We love the snow...when will we get some more?!

Spicy and auntie Lorraine with Russell and
Cooper in front of the Christmas tree...
Cooper had his best tie on...Spicy her
festive bow!




1 comment: