Pageviews l

Sunday 3 December 2023

Welcome December

Happy Sunday everyone! We've been up since 6 am, it's still dark out as I'm writing this blog. Russell and I are having our coffee, Cooper and Spicy are napping.

This past week was good and very quiet. Our weather didn't cooperate too much for walking the pooches so it was a lazy week for them. They don't mind. They are both doing good although Cooper seems a bit fussy with his food at the moment. Not sure if it's a phase or just lack of appetite. We're keeping an eye on it. Spicy seems to have gotten over whatever bug she might have had last week although she is not her perky self. We have an appointment with our vet this week to discuss a few things. Better to err on the side of caution. 

Our house is decorated for Christmas. I put up our tree on Friday. It's looking nice. I will take some photos this week. I also got some baking done and will finish today. I baked a batch of shortbreads and they are nicely tucked away in the freezer. I also made "Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars", a recipe from Rose Reisman, a well known Toronto nutritionist and author of many cookbooks that I follow on Instagram. Russell and I each had one and thought they were delicious. The rest are in the freezer 😊 Today, I will make my hubby's absolute favorite, coconut macarons. 

Russell had his blood work done last week. Tomorrow he will have his physical. He is really pleased with his new clinic so far. He is still sorting out his coin collection. As for me, I'm good although I had to deal with some family drama last week. It put me in a bit of a funk for a few days then I decided that life was too short to lose sleep over things that I can't control.

Our weather has been quite mild. We are expecting our first snowfall tonight. Not much else is going on with us. We are slowly getting into the holiday spirit. 

That's my blog for today. I leave you with a few photos from our family Christmas shoot.  I will post a few in each blog until Christmas.  Every single photo is so very special to us. 

Have a great week everyone!

Cooper is majestic and we adore him...this
special moment tells the entire story of our 
devotion to this fine fellow.


Spicy is our Princess and she is so loving and
a true snuggle bug...we are enraptured with her.


It is a Family affair in every sense of the word.


Annie Viens Photography perfectly captured each 
precious moment. 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and devoted family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these photos of your special family. 🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete