Pageviews l

Sunday 20 November 2022

Some drone fun

Good morning and happy Sunday! I'm writing my blog early today. We got up at our usual time, around 6:15 am.  It's a bright sunny day so far, not too cold. My brother is coming for lunch, take 2 ... he was supposed to come two weeks ago but he forgot 😏

This past week was good. We had our first snow fall of the season on Wednesday, about 5 cm. Some of  it has stayed on the ground given the low temps at night. A nice layer of snow on the ground makes for clean paws so we're not complaining...especially when Cooper the scratcher likes to scratch the grass every chance he gets! 

I resumed my workouts after taking a break for a couple of months and it feels good. My knee is doing better thanks to the stretching exercises that I've been doing. I'm also taking Glucosamine Chondroitin as per my physician's suggestion and it is making a difference to my great surprise. He said to try it for three months then we would look at an injection if no improvement. So far so good. 

On Friday, my Havanese friends and I went to a puppy party at Elevage Amyla in Ile Perrot. Myriam has been breeding Havanese for quite some time and wanted to socialize her 9 week old pups. There were five of them, all delicious in every way. It was pure heaven 😊

Yesterday, Russell had fun with his drone. He flew it in the backyard and took some photos. Pretty cool to see our neighbourhood from up above. Cooper was quite intrigued by the sound, Spicy not so much. 

Our pooches are doing well. They live the best life. Their yearly echocardiogram is booked for December 21. Hoping for a good stabilization of their heart condition now that they've been on two medications for over a year. 

I suppose it's safe to say that hibernation has started. Having said this, I find that time is going by so quickly, especially when I think that Christmas is five weeks away so I'm thinking that Spring will be here before we know it 😂We are not going anywhere South this Winter, only to Italy at the end of April. Looking forward to that trip.

Those are my little news. Today is Pepper's 10th birthday, Spicy's gorgeous daughter. Happy Birthday to this sweet girl 💖I leave you with puppy and drone photos. Have a great week everyone!


First backyard flight of the drone.

Think we will call the drone the Red Baron!


Backyard neighbour's place, who knew they had
an addition 😂


Cooper had no challenge spotting the drone.


I took the opportunity to wave at the drone as
Russell looked around the yard.


The view straight down from about 40 feet up.


Cooper looking skyward for the buzz
of the drone.


Spicy looking regal and nonchalant about the
drone.


Few things better than puppy kisses.


My arms full of fun, these little
bundles of energy are adorable.


The great escape, puppies on the move!



Happy 10th Birthday Pepper...
doesn't she look like Spicy,
her Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment