Pageviews l

Sunday 8 May 2022

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Sunday everyone! We wish all the moms out there the best of day with their loved ones! We just got back from a walk with the pooches then went to the cemetery to visit our moms. We miss them always, more so on this day. I would be remiss if I didn't wish a lovely Mother's Day to all the pet moms. You are all very special πŸ’—

This past week was good. Russell got the snow tires removed and an oil change. I bought soil for the planters and the VegTrug ...  ready to receive flowers and herbs in due time.  I got some nice pansy planters for our front porch and deck. They are so pretty and add a nice touch of colour. I also had a pedicure last Friday. I went with a new funky, bright magenta colour called No Regrets. Love it!

Cooper and Spicy are doing well. They have resumed their morning snuffling games although we now skip a day or two during the week. It's good to change up their routine πŸ˜‚They've had some good walks and spent quite a bit of time on the deck watching the squirrels. 

We are having some beautiful weather and more on the way this week with very warm temperatures. It will feel like Summer in May by Thursday. 

This coming week will be busy: I plan to resume my workouts tomorrow 😏 Russell is getting his second booster on Wednesday, mine is later this month. I have to renew my health card with a photo on that day. I will make a trip to the garden centres, perhaps buy some herbs and flowers. I will also meet up with my friend Lillian at some point. It's been a while since we've seen each other. Russell plans on cutting the grass tomorrow. It is quite long already.

That's my blog for today. Enjoy your day everyone and have a great week!


Spicy and Cooper showing me some
puppy love for Mother's Day!


Let the snuffling begin...serious nose work.



Snuffling for hidden treats is hard on the hairdo!


A willow at Edgewater Park
budding and swaying in the breeze.


Pansies on the back deck...lovely splash of colour!


Cooper face planting on his favorite chair.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother’s Day Anne !
    Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete