Pageviews l

Sunday 28 November 2021

So long November!

Happy Sunday everyone! A beautiful sunny day here in Beaconsfield, a bit on the cold side but much less damp than the weather we had last week. A nice way to end November. On Friday, we had a little dusting of snow which is still on the ground due to the colder temperatures. Our pooches are loving it, so are we...the little paws stay clean 😍

This past week was kind of blah. On Sunday night, Cooper's GI issues acted up again so we had a few sleepless nights as a result. We were able to get a refill for his antibiotics and Coop was back to his old self rather quickly. Needless to say, this relapse was a bit upsetting so we decided to get in touch with the internist. We were able to have a conference call with Dr. Javard on Thursday. We will see him on December 8, then we will take it from there.  

On Wednesday, the electricians showed up promptly at 6:45 am to begin the wiring of our generator. It took most of the day and we were without power for a few hours during that time. Next and last step will be the actual start up of the generator, hopefully in a week or two. It's quite the process.

I bought our holiday planters for outside. I was going to wait a bit but they are selling like hot cakes so I decided to go for it. After I write my blog, I will put up our Christmas tree. It's time to get into the spirit. I got Cooper & Spicy's 2021 ornaments a few weeks ago. They will have a special place on our tree 🎄

Yesterday, our duo had their follow up echocardiogram to determine the progression, if any, of their Mitral Valve disease. We should get the results in a week or so. Fingers crossed all is stable.

Russell will be getting his booster shot tomorrow. I'm not eligible yet but hoping sometime in the new year. 

I'm ending this blog with special thoughts to my mom, she would have been 90 today. She's always in our hearts 💗

Have a great week!

The tradition continues, the Spicy and Cooper
Christmas ornament 2021 edition.

A frosty morning on the back deck...this is the
glass railing.

Mornings this time of year can have very
spectacular sunrises...no exception 
yesterday morning.

Christmas arrived early, Cooper and Spicy had
to inspect the treats that arrived from BioPaw,
dehydrated chicken - their favorite!

Spicy is all smiles as she helps
me with my workout.

Cooper seems to be saying, OK I
brought the chew here...now toss it
so I can go fetch.





No comments:

Post a Comment