Pageviews l

Sunday 24 October 2021

Sunday Baths

Happy Sunday everyone! Another beautiful Fall day although a bit on the cooler side. We have rain on the way for the next few days, a Colorado system which will bring quite a bit of precipitation. That's OK, I quite enjoy some rainy days. For me, it's often the excuse I need to get things done around the house...or not, sometimes, I just like to snuggle up with a good book.

Our pooches had their monthly bath this morning, thank you Russell! We are always amazed at how quickly four weeks go between baths. Sometimes we wait five weeks but it is the Spice girl's birthday on Wednesday so Russell wanted to make sure she was all cleaned up for her special day. I have a cake being delivered tomorrow and we got her some pretty new hair bows. I'm sure Spicy will be thrilled with her gift 🎁I already picked Cooper's tie for this special occasion...photo shoot on Tuesday 😍

Our week was good. On Monday, we blew and bagged a ton of leaves. While doing so, I aggravated the bursitis in my left arm. I was in quite a bit of pain for a couple of days but I'm much better now. I know what I have to do to keep it that way. That's my goal. Russell cut the grass, possibly for the last time this season. We're almost ready for Winter....I suspect the snow markers for our driveway will be installed very soon. 

Our neighbourhood is getting ready for Halloween. I haven't bought any mini chocolate bars yet....will probably buy them on Friday so that we can munch on a couple before Halloween 🎃We will give out candies the same way we did last year...I will prepare the bags and leave them in a bowl on a bench outside our house. Young and older kids can just help themselves....we will be watching from the front window 😈

I leave you with a few photos that I snapped this week. One is of Cooper desperately trying to catch a squirrel going up the tree. Nice try Coop!

Have a great week everyone!


On patrol looking for the squirrel, nothing 
gets passed these two.

Russell, Cooper and Spicy taking
a little break during our walk.


Cooper had the squirrel trapped 
up the tree...but the little critter finally
made its way to safety.

Nearly ready for the trick and treaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment