Pageviews l

Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Sunday to all! I hope you're all having a wonderful day, no matter what you do. I especially hope that the Easter Bunny was good to you....ours came for a visit this morning on the back deck. Russell was quick to get a photo....

We had my brother, sister and our two nephews over for brunch today. It was a nice get together. Our thoughts were never far away from my parents, and from Russell's parents. I put together a nice spread of good food, including a bowl of Goldfish crackers....couldn't resist those, today.  Our two pooches were gracious hosts as always. They are having a nap now, tired from all the love they gave and the attention they received.

This past week was good. I managed to go to the gym four times and it felt good. I think I'm back into the swing of things. Cooper's dietary indiscretion is resolved, thanks to my friend Angela's recommendation to use ProGut Plus, an all natural product that supports the GI function by restoring balance with probiotics and all that good stuff. It is now a staple in our house.

Spicy and I haven't started our volunteering work yet as I have to get a police check done, which takes about ten weeks. We hope to get going sometime late May.

Our backyard is now mostly grass, with some snow here and there. I can tell you that both Cooper and Spicy are trying their best to walk on snow only. It's the same every year....they get used to snow for months and when it goes away, they don't want to walk on wet grass. It's hilarious to watch. As for us, we are happy to see the grass but it means messy paws. We can't win!

That's it for my blog today. I wish you all a great week!


Happy Easter...brunch with our little Family!

Cooper and Spicy want to wish everyone
Happy Easter!

Cooper and Spicy alerted us to this backyard visitor...
Peter rabbit made an Easter appearance on this very special
day...April 1st!




1 comment: