Pageviews l

Sunday 14 January 2018

Taking a wee break

Happy Sunday everyone! Such a beautiful sunny day, although cold. At this time of year, when the sun is shinning, we can really tell that the days are getting longer. It's a good thing.

This past week brought a mix bag of weather... rain, ice, snow, warm temps, cold temps, you name it. The joy of Winter in Canada, which is always followed by Spring no matter what.

Russell and I are over our colds so that's good. Not much is going on with us. We've been going about our normal routine, which now includes my almost daily visit with mom. We are not in such a good place now with regards to her prognosis. These difficult times are taking its toll on all of us, in many ways.

Our pooches are doing wonderful and help us navigate through these tough times.

It's a short blog today. I will be taking a wee break from blogging for the next few weeks. This little time off will get my juices flowing again.

I wish you all a great week and I will be back before you know it.


Best buddies...Spicy loves her chews so does Cooper!

Cooper looking into the distance on a cold, clear Winter
morning in the backyard.

Spicy giving me the eye...it is cold, can we go in now!

3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Anne, Russell & your two pooches.
    I understand this is a difficult time for all of you. Take care of yourselves. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs to all of you. Such a difficult time for your family, look after yourselves. You are in my heart and thoughts. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete