Pageviews l

Sunday 18 June 2017

Happy Father's Day!

On this beautiful sunny and very warm Sunday, I want to wish all the dads out there a very happy Father's Day. A special loving wish to my papa and our thoughts are with Russell's dad who is no longer with us.  Of course I can't forget my hubby who is also celebrating this special day.... Cooper couldn't ask for a better human daddy!

All is good with us.  This past week was sort of busy and went by rather quickly.   I really want time to slow down. Next weekend will mark one year since we moved to Quebec. Honestly, I don't know where the year went.

Our gardens are doing very well.  Just when I thought I was done planting, I found another spot that needed to be spruced up. I took care of that yesterday. I think we're done now.  We're thinking of getting a VegTrug for the backyard. It is a raised garden bed and we could grow herbs, lettuce, vegetables. Darlah has one and it's already full of yummies.  Next time we go to their place, we will look at it. Something to think about for next year.

My parents came over for dinner yesterday and spent the night at our house. We had dinner outside and actually stayed out until 9:30 pm. There were no bugs, it was a really nice Summer night.

Today will be a quiet one. It is incredibly warm out there, actually too hot for a walk with the Coop. It's not even noon and it is 32 C already. So we will just take it easy. It's good to do nothing sometimes. I wish you all a wonderful day and week ahead!


Cooper wishes his human daddy and all dads a
Happy Fathers Day.

Me and dad share a Fathers Day hug
on the back deck.

Cooper was giving my dad some
doggie affection.

Peonies in full bloom in the side yard!


No comments:

Post a Comment