Pageviews l

Sunday 8 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all women!  A loving wish to my mom and to Russell's mom who is no longer with us but always in our hearts.  We love you both dearly.  I also wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the pet moms out there.  You are all very special. A canine Mother's Day wish goes to Spice, Roxie and Jeannie, from the Talemaker Family.  All three had beautiful litters just a few weeks ago. We follow their daily lives through Darlah's blog and I have to tell you, those pups are beauties!

On this day, I am also thinking of my uncle JC and his two children.  My aunt Gisele, mother and grandmother, passed away, in her sleep, last Wednesday, at the age of 82. She was my mom's younger sister.  Our thoughts go out to the whole family.  She will be dearly missed.

This past week was a busy one and for the life of me I can't remember what we did.  Each day seems like a blur.  Lots on the go and our heads are spinning.  The only thing that I can remember is that our moving boxes were delivered on Thursday.  They are piled up in the foyer.  I keep staring at them wondering when I will start packing.

This coming week will also be hectic.  There are a few things that we need to do to prepare for the closing of our Beaconsfield home next week. Lots of little details to take care of.  We will be flying to Montreal next Sunday and closing will be on May 17.

Not much else is going on.  The weather this past week was quite nice and warm.  Today though is very cool and we saw a few snow flakes this morning.  Our hummingbirds haven't arrived yet. Russell keeps hoping and has his camera ready just in case.  I'm betting that they will arrive this week.

I end this blog by sending our thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the terrible tragedy in Fort McMurray.  Hoping that this week brings some relief to the forest fires.


 Mothers Day love and snuggles with the Coop



Cooper guarding the moving boxes
in the foyer.



No comments:

Post a Comment