Pageviews l

Sunday 12 April 2015

An afternoon on the deck

Happy Sunday everyone and what a beautiful Sunday it is!  First real warm day in a long long time! We've been sitting on the deck since lunch time.  I'm now taking a quick break from the sun to write my blog so it's going to be a short one......

All is good with us.  This past week went by like a flash.  Cooper went back to doggie day care on Thursday and he was glad to see Brenna again.  He had a good time and was very tired when we picked him up.  I went to the gym every day except Friday, which is my day off.  I had some really good workouts this week.  I pushed myself a little harder than normal and it felt good.  Russell also went to the gym but he currently has a shoulder/back problem that bothers him.  So he is careful about what he does and will look after this issue this week.

We went for a number of walks with the Coop.  We were happy to see that the Fairy Vista trail is now virtually all bare.  That is good news for dog walkers.....bare trails keep doggie feet clean.

The snow is melting and evaporating incredibly fast.  It's just amazing how it all goes away so quickly.  Cooper is now looking for the last tiny spots of snow in the backyard to do his business.  In a day or so, those will be gone so be ready Mister Cooper.....the grass is all that you will have!

Not much else is happening.  Once the snow is completely gone, the yard work will start.  I look forward to seeing what plants have made it through the Winter.

I spoke to my parents this morning and they are doing well.  We look forward to seeing them in a few weeks.  Hopefully Russell will get to see his aunt during our visit to Montreal.

That's it for this week's blog.  Sorry folks, but the sun and the deck await me.  I think it may even be time for a nice glass of wine, don't you think?  Have a great week everyone.  Hopefully your weather is as nice as ours.  Enjoy!


Anne and the Coop catching some rays!

16 C feels sooo good, think we'll cat nap!

The Coop at his post, surveying his kingdom...on alert!

Nothing better that a rowdy game of toy duck retrieve. 

Copper always brings the duck back...always!

No comments:

Post a Comment