Pageviews l

Sunday 18 January 2015

The snowman of Forest Hill Lane

On this very mild Sunday, which happens to be World Snow Day, I decided that I was going to make a snowman.  For the first time this Winter, the snow is wet and sticky so I thought why not make snow balls and turn them into a snowman.....OK, I may not win a competition with mine but I think it looks pretty good, don't you think?

So, on World Snow Day, we have our first snowman of the season.  Russell also made lots of snowballs and threw them at Cooper.  He was having a ball trying to catch them.  He thought they were treats. It is actually nice to spend a bit of time playing outside with the Coop.  We are getting a one day reprieve from the colder weather so we are enjoying it.

This past week was rather quiet.  Russell was under the weather with a fever for a few days and went to the clinic.  He is almost back to his old self thanks to a dose of antibiotics and lots of TLC!  Cooper and I took good care of him. It was actually interesting to watch Coop who just knew that his human daddy was not feeling well.

Our trip to Barbados is less than three weeks away.  I started putting a few things aside for the trip but there are a few items that we need so we will make a trip to Toronto on Tuesday.  Cooper will spend the night at Camp Talemaker.  He will get to meet Jesse, a collie who is staying there for a few weeks. I can't wait to see how they interact.

The rest of today will be spent relaxing.  Russell will be watching the two football games that will determine which teams will be in the Superbowl.  I will read a book and listen to the oldies, while taking a peep at my snowman from time to time to see if it's still standing....and Cooper will just chill, play with his chews and patiently wait for his dinner.

Have a great week everyone!


Cooper says....hmmmm...arms made of sticks, tasty!

Look a snowman in our backyard....









No comments:

Post a Comment