Pageviews l

Sunday 27 July 2014

Cooper and the Toad

It is Sunday, almost 6 pm, and I just realized that I forgot to do my blog today.  It's been busy....my parents are over and we are having a great time.  So this blog will be short with more news in next week's blog.

The weather is not cooperating too much for my parents' visit but we were able to sit outside for a while today.  Tomorrow, we are taking them to the Killarney Lodge for lunch, in Algonquin Park.  It will be very nice.

Cooper has been playing with our resident toad.....he has been captivated by it and it is really funny to watch him interact with that little critter.  Russell was able to take a picture, so this is the pic of the week.

Have a great week everyone.  Back to normal blogging next week.



This is my toad...I will love him and hug him and ooops bite him!


No comments:

Post a Comment