Pageviews l

Sunday 14 August 2022

It's that time of year!

Happy Sunday everyone! We're enjoying a glorious day, once again. More of the same this week. Summer is far from over 🌞Despite this gorgeous weather, the Fall Mums are now for sale in most grocery stores.....it's that time of year! 

All is good with us. Our week started quite cool, a huge contrast with the hot temperatures of last week. I found myself sitting on the deck with my pashmina shawl over my shoulders. That lasted two days.

Russell cut the grass on Wednesday. We noticed how it's not growing as fast now. It's still very green though.  Our planters are starting to fade away. The two apple trees that we have in our backyard may be a source of food for the squirrels but they are messy. Before cutting the grass, we have to pick up buckets of dropped half eaten apples. It's that time of year!

We are still thinking about a European trip for next year. Although Italy was our top choice, we are now thinking about Greece. We have more research to do. Still in the planning phase. We find that we are not as excited about travelling as we used to be. I suppose once the airlines get their act together, hopefully soon,  it will be more enjoyable. 

Cooper & Spicy are doing well. We had some nice walks with them last week and met up with Errol, the nice man that sits on a bench. He keeps thanking us for taking the time to stop and chat. Yesterday, Russell actually helped him figure out something on his cell phone. That was nice.

My brother came for a visit this morning, always nice to catch up with him. The rest of our Sunday will be quiet. I'll watch more episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I just can't let it go. Russell has been following the 2022 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally online. It started on August 5 and ended this morning. Over 500,000 riders attended, all kinds, from "normal" looking bikers to not "so normal" looking. You have to see it for yourself to understand why I'm saying this 😏

That's my blog for today.  I only have a few photos of our pooches, of course 😍. I have to start taking pics of them in different rooms of the house...maybe the bathroom 😂Spicy always rubs herself against my bath towel, will try to take a pic of that one day.  Have a great week everyone!




The duo lounging on the deck on
a cool day!

Cooper and Spicy want to know....
when will your workout be over Mom!


Spicy always has a smile...especially when she
gets her paws on the table...any food up there?


Cooper is a perpetually happy and smiling
fellow, he is a treasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment