Pageviews l

Sunday 3 April 2022

Hello April!

Happy Sunday everyone! We're not having the warmest start to this brand new month but it doesn't matter. Yesterday though was beautiful so I got some yard work done...mostly picking up tree debris from the front and back yards. A good start to the outdoor Spring cleaning. Our grass is still mucky although the cooler nights have helped keep things on the drier side. Each time our pooches go out, we have to clean their paws...well Russell does. Bless his heart πŸ’—He has a system....a bucket with soapy water to dunk each paw, a bucket to rinse then he towels off. Easy peasy. Cooper tends to sink more in the grass and he loves to scratch. Let dogs be dogs we say.

All is good with us. We continue to get ready for our trip. Although we are not packed, we pretty much know what we will bring. Everything's been tried on to make sure it still fits πŸ˜‚No worries there. I found myself a lovely pair of wedge sandals at Brown Shoes. After having worn flats for over two years, I wasn't sure how I would feel with a wedge heel. I was pleasantly surprised. They will be quite stylish for the evening. I also found Russell's favorite after shave balm, Issey Miyake. It's been a while since he's used any after shave products.....this one has a wonderful light fragrance. So, I think we're almost ready. Just need a negative PCR test and we'll be good to go 😏

It's a quiet Sunday. Coop & Spicy are napping with their daddy. I just finished washing more doggie blankets and the Spice girl's cave bed cover. After the blog, I will watch a couple of episodes of Tiny Pretty Things, a Netflix series I discovered last week. I quite like it, only one season. 

I leave you with a few random photos of our doggies as well as a beautiful shot of Lac St-Louis, taken by Russell during one of our walks last week. Have a great week everyone! 



Beautiful sky reflected on some thin ice on Lac
St Louis, Chateauguay on the horizon 7 miles
away.

Cooper is fascinated with TV, here he
is catching up on some FoodTV.


Serving up crumbs of dehydrated chicken in the 
snuffle matts...another new routine in the morning



Spicy, my ever present trainer/spotter
while I work out.


A few "sit pretty paws up" for a treat.


Cooper is truly a happy dog, just look at that
beaming smile.


1 comment:

  1. Cooper & Spicy are such lucky dogs! They love their routines and extra stimulation that you & Russell provide.

    ReplyDelete