Pageviews l

Sunday 10 November 2019

Remembrance Day

Happy Sunday everyone! A quiet day for us. The weather is bleak, a typical November day. We are expecting some snow tomorrow night...perhaps it will had some brightness to the outdoors.

This past week was good and quiet. We didn't do much outside our normal routine. I went to Provigo on Wednesday and, sure enough, the holiday planters had arrived. Same date every year, it never fails. I took a photo just for fun but it's way too early to buy them, in my opinion. I think early December is a better time as the planters can last well into February or March. 

I went to the gym a few times and it was good. My bicep injury is getting better, last week seemed to bring a turning point. One morning, I woke up and felt a difference. I immediately did my snow angels on the floor, one of my rehab exercises, and I could feel that the range of motion had improved. My physiotherapist is pleased with my progress. It's all good. 

Russell is doing well. We had a memory pop up on Facebook the other day and it was about getting a date for his knee replacement surgery. Wow, to think that it will be one year in January. It's been a totally successful surgery and well worth the pain and effort that was put into the rehab process.

Yesterday, we had friends over for lunch. I met this lovely couple at my gym one year ago. It was a fun get together and we shared so many stories and laughs. Cooper & Spicy were the perfect hosts and were more than happy to show off their tricks.

Tomorrow is Remembrance Day, a day to remember all those men and women who fought for us and sacrificed their lives in action. They fought for our freedom, never to be taken for granted.  

It's a short blog today. The rest of our day will be spent relaxing. Russell is watching football, Cooper & Spicy are waiting for their dinner, and I will continue reading a good book. I'm ending this blog by congratulating Lillian and Blu-Belle in getting Rally Novice Title today. Well done both of you! Cooper and I will be sure to congratulate you in person when we go to class on Tuesday.

Have a great week everyone!



Uncle Charlie...he served and we honour him and all
who served - many never returning to loved ones.

Deja vue....Provigo never disappoints...Christmas
baskets, same day, different year!

Cooper is just chilling...it is that kind of day.

Spicy knows where the comfy spots are, also chilling

Cooper and Spicy got a new doggie place mat
for their bowl...they approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment