Pageviews l

Sunday 10 April 2016

It was a quiet week

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you're all having a nice relaxing day like we are.  We don't feel like doing much today.  Russell has a nice fire going and we're all just taking it easy.  This house hunting business is keeping us on our toes and it is a tad tiring.  So, today we're taking a break from all this.

This past week brought our third trip to Burlington.  So far, we looked at 15 houses and, other than the one that we loved, made an offer on and lost, we haven't found "the" one yet....but it's out there somewhere.  Every week brings new listings. We will be browsing "Realtor.ca" once again tomorrow, and every day this week and perhaps we will make another trip down South.  We still have some time, although each week that passes is one less week that we have to find a new house. No pressure, just saying...

Other than that, not much is happening.  Life is normal.  We continue to go to the gym and it is actually a nice stress reliever.  I did hurt my knee during Bootcamp last Wednesday so I'm kind of nursing it at the moment.  I can't do any lower body exercise as it is too painful but I'm still managing to work out.  Hopefully in a few days all will be good.

This past week also brought an April Winter storm. We got a dump of about 25 cm on Wednesday but it was followed by some rain during the night so half of the snow is now gone. Another 5-10 cm on the way tonight, they say.  It's been pretty cold too.  I hear that warm temperatures are on the way for later this week.  We'll see.  

Cooper, as always, is loving the snow so he's a happy camper. I think, if it was up to him, Winter would last all year long.

I leave you with just a few photos that Russell took while I was out shovelling.  I wish you all a great week!

Anne....done shovelling for now!

Russell safely in the Muskoka room...took this photo of Anne and
Cooper through the window screen.

A vey snowy back deck!


No comments:

Post a Comment